It’s Grillin’ Season: Henry’s Spicy Chimichurri
04/06/2010 6 Comments
Husband, you have outdone yourself with this one. I came home from yoga last night to his latest invention: Henry’s Spicy Chimichurri, along with some grass-fed steaks on the grill and an amazing salad!
Wow, I am a lucky gal So I thought that you’d like to try some yourself. (I even put some on my salad last night, because it was so good)
- it lowers LDL cholesterol level and raises the good HDL cholesterol levels
- helps your digestion and keeps you from farting
- helps protect you from urinary tract infections
- works as a Salmonella shield
- has lots of iron, magnesium and dietary fiber
- helps to lower blood sugar
- it TASTES GREAT!
1 1/2 cup Parsley leaves packed
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend with a hand-held blender. If you have a food processor feel free to use that instead your call, and both work.
This makes 32 tablespoon servings at 32 calories each. This Chimichurri is one of the best that I have tasted and will work great on steak, pork or really anything grilled.