Paleo Cole Slaw & Mayo
06/09/2010 4 Comments
If you are like us, you always look for healthy alternatives, such as homemade mayonnaise and fresh homemade cole slaw.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp organic dijon mustard
- 1/3 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Vinegar
Mix all the ingredients above using hand blender first… Then slowly add oil below as you continue to mix.
- 1 cup Coconut Oil or 1 cup light olive oil (don’t use extra virgin olive oil)
- 12 oz Trader Joe’s Slaw Mix (really any of your favorite stores, or just chop up some cabbage, carrots, etc.)
- 3/4 cup Nutty Kitchen Paleo Mayo
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 tsp caper juice
We look forward to your comments on how yours turned out.