Egg-Dijon Salad Dressing
09/06/2011 6 Comments
We love a good oil and vinegar dressing, but ever so often we crave a bit more; looks like we have hit one of those plateaus, you can certainly expect a few more recipes coming your way.
Today, we’d like to introduce a simple, but different and delicious dressing for your favorite salad. We served this dressing on top of some fabulous chilled organic butter lettuce.
Here is what you need to make this dressing
- 2 hard boiled eggs, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- sprinkle of cumin
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro (save 1/2 tbsp extra aside to sprinkle on top of salad)