Oh, my our friend Zach and us devoured these amazingly tasty ribs, pork and beef alike, from none other than the Meat Shop.
One word: Unbelievable!
- 2 full racks pork ribs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp DIY Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
How to make
- Mix oils, ginger, Sriracha, and aminos vigorously until they form a smooth consistency. Rub sauce generously on ribs.
- Heat cast iron pan on high heat and cook each side of ribs for 2-3 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees, place ribs in large casserole and cover with foil, cook for 40 minutes.
- We served these with a simple spinach salad and Sesame Ginger Bok Choy