Have you ever wanted to bring something homemade to your friend’s house or a function, but decided not to because you thought it would take too long to make? Well now you’ll have a very easy, quick and super delicious recipe to whip up into a batch.
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/8 cup of coconut butter (mana) – melted
- pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- few drops of almond extract
- 4 cage free eggs
- 1/2 cup of dark semi-sweet chocolate chips
- generous 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp palm sugar (you can adjust depending on how sweet you like it; we always stay on the less sweet side)
Mix everything well together in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Scoop each cookie to be with a small ice cream scooper or spoon and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 – 13 minutes at 350 degrees convection and cool for a few minutes – Enjoy warm or cool. My fellow yogi teachers loved these – what’s your feedback?