We recently discovered an amazing new meat supplier. The Meat Shop. We were like two kids in a candy shop! Amazing cuts of meat, fabulous juicy thick pork chops among many different other choices. A must visit!
Our family came for a fun day in the sun and enjoyed this ultra delicious Papaya Pork Center Rib Roast.
Here is how you make it:
- 6-7 Lb Pork Center Rib Roast from The Meat Shop
- Rub pork center rib roast with sea salt, sprinkle with chili flakes and fresh rosemary
- Cut small incisions into the fat and stuff with garlic cloves ( we used 5 cloves)
- 1 Mamao Papaya
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup of Water
- Juice from 2 lemons and some Lemon Rind
- Combine all ingredients in blender/food processor
- Cover Pork with Sauce before placing in oven, place roast into roast pan fat layer up
- Cover roast with foil until meat reaches 160 degrees F, uncover and continue to roast until rib roast reaches 170 degrees F
- Add Butternut Squash/Sweet Potato 45 minutes before removing roast from oven…
Just carve, serve and oh, yes, Enjoy! Jo & Henry