We are finally back from our Europe vacation, and oh man…have we gotten slammed upon returning to work. We will share photos from our trip, including wine, awesome dishes, and beautiful scenery. But for the next few days, we hope that you’ll find this new and super easy dish tasty and want to give Justin at Alaskan Pride a shout for some of their AMAZING fish.
Ingredients for this awesome dish:
- 1 lb of gorgeous black cod
- 1/2 cup of fresh tomato sauce (we made our own from fresh tomatoes and pureed them)
- 1/4 cup of Aroy-D coconut milk
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch of sea salt (to taste, we use minimal)
- 1 pinch of fresh black cracked pepper
- 1/8 cup of fresh coarsely chopped cilantro
Heat oven on convection for 350 F.
With a fork, thoroughly blend together tomato puree, coconut milk, Sriracha, sea salt and pepper.
Place fish filet skin up into a small casserole boat, salt very lightly, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and evenly pour sauce over fish, bake for 30 minutes. We served ours with some fresh asparagus – also baked.
We’d love your feedback – It’s good to be back home. Jo and Henry