If you are looking for an alternative to your traditional carbs, such as sweet potatoes or cassava root, etc. try these amazing taro roots in this super easy hash. It is amazing, please let us know what you think of these little gems. The flavor of these taro are so silky and smooth, you have to try these. Just writing about these make my mouth water…left overs are great with eggs or sardines, or anything that you love.
- 10 Small Taro Roots (peeled and diced)
- 3 Strips Thick Nitrate Free Bacon (diced)
- 1 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Heat cast iron pan on medium-high heat, add diced bacon and coconut oil, cook until bacon fat begins to render (3-5 minutes)
- Add diced taro root and cook until taro begins to brown (10-12 minutes)
- Remove from pan, serve, and enjoy!