Oh yeah baby…my lovely Husband surprised me with this amazing dish after a very long and taxing day…thank you Henry… I love you for taking care of me. 🙂
This dish is comforting and delightfully light.
Here are the fabulous ingredients:
- 1 lb Sablefish (Black Cod)
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 juice from Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Pastured Butter (0r coconut oil)
Ae this is how t prepare it:
- Heat fat (butter/coconut oil) in a large cast iron pan on medium-high heat
- Combine Lemon, Water, Ginger, Fish Sauce, Coconut Aminos, and Garlic and blend into a paste using a hand blender or Vita-Mix
- Add Black Cod to pan skin side up.
- Begin to add blended paste to pan making sure cod filet(s) are complete covered.
- Cook for 4 minutes on skin up and then turn over and cook for another 3-4 minutes skin down.
- While cooking use a spoon to make sure fish is well covered with the paste.