Try this very refreshing potato salad variation. Your friends will love you for bringing this over to your favorite outing.
- 2 large avocados
- 3 medium sized redskin potatoes (each is the size of about a tennis ball)
- 2 tbsps finely diced red onion
- 1 peeled and cubed into small 1/2 inch pieces
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
Boil, cook, peel, and chill potatoes. Cube potatoes into 1/2 inches.
Combine avocado, lime juice, spices, and mustard in a mixing bowl, and mix well using a hand blender; consistency should be very creamy. Now add cubed potatoes, and cucumber; fold in carefully, ensuring that the pieces remain whole. Taste for saltiness, and adjust accordingly. Finish with your favorite fresh green herbs to garnish.
1 peeled and cubed into small 1/2 inch pieces
1 peeled and cubed what, exactly? 😉
1 peeled and cubed into small 1/2 inch pieces — one peeled and cubed what, exactly? 😉
This sounds delicious..! Nice way to use avacadoes to.
Doesn’t the avocado turn brown quickly?
You left cucumber out… but I figured it out when it was mentioned later in the directions.