Papaya Chutney — served with Meat Shop AZ thick-cut Pork Chop and Cauliflower Rice
Ingredients for 4 servings or just enough for the two of us
- 2 Cups finely diced Mamao Papaya
- 1/4 Cup Raw Coconut Vinegar
- Juice from one large Lemon
- 1 Tbsp preferred fat (Coconut Oil, Ghee, Lard, Tallow)
- 1/2 a bunch fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (less if you don’t want it spicy)
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp grated fresh Ginger Root
- 1-2 tsp Honey or Coconut Crystals (optional)
- Bring all ingredients to a boil using a medium skillet.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm or cold.